Report a Claim
Our goal is to have your claim settled as quickly, fairly and accurately as possible. New loss reports are taken 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.
Please enter your policy # below to determine what phone number to call.
If you´re a ClearSide General Policyholder and you have a claim (an accident, theft, vandalism or weather damage):
As soon as you can report the claim safely, please call one of the phone numbers below.
If your policy begins with CCP or CCS, call: 866-351-2548
If your policy begins with CAZ, CCA or CTX, call: 888-210-6111
A Company representative will ask some initial questions about you and your claim. Have as much of the following information ready when you call.
- Policy number
- Name, address and phone number for all parties involved in the accident
- Year, make, model and license plate of the vehicles involved
- Facts surrounding the claim, including date, time and location
- Police report number and name of the police agency
- Extent of injuries of all parties involved
- Area of damage on the involved vehicles
- Location of vehicles if not drivable
- Name, address and phone number for any witnesses
Once your claim is reported the assigned adjuster will contact you to resolve your claim as quickly as possible. The policy coverages you purchased will determine the actions taken by the adjuster. Your adjuster will be able to answer your claim questions and guide you through the process.
Remember to protect your vehicle from further damage.